Many Trans people worry: "do I pass?" How important is passing in daily life? Have you engaged in any practices of passing? This time let us exchange the experiences about passing. At the same time, we would reflect on the imperative to pass. What are the standards of dress and behavior behind passing? So what if I don't pass? How can the society respect diversity of gender?
- Date: Jan 24, 2015 (Saturday)
- Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm (feel free to stay behind for supper or some chit-chat after 8pm – self-financed.)
- Location: Further details upon application
- Fee: Free of charge (not including dinner)
- Target audience: all sexual identities/ sexual orientations, cross-dressers, and transgender friendly people.
Whoever is interested; enroll before the end of 22 Jan. All information submitted will be kept confidentially by TGR with the use of Google Doc. The exact location will be announced via email the day before the event.
The exact location will be announced via email the day before the event. IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE VENUE Toilet usage direction: The toilets available are for public use. You are advised to use toilets according to the sex defined by your HKID Card or Medical Certificate. You may use the disabled’s toilets if there is any embarrassment or uncertainties.