Christmas is a joyful day for all and there should be no doubt of our transgender friends’ expectation on the festival where we exchange presents and share our blessings over the year 2014 with the very gender identity we embody to ourselves? Well, how about some Christmas selfies with our boys and girls?
This year TGR plans to realize your wishes in the coming December. Our Christmas party on 20 Dec will start at 6 p.m. with the make-up session as the appetizer, and at around 7 there will be gifts exchange and sharing session. Each participant is expected to prepare a surprise of around $50 and up for your friends, and depending on the number of participants, we may call on a Christmas feast. After 8, we will set off to TST east to take photos.
* Feel free to join the preparation of our programmes. Remember to bring your camera.
All the transgender people and transgender friendly buddies are welcome!!
- Date: Dec 20, 2014 (Saturday)
- Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm (feel free to stay behind for supper or some chit-chat after 8pm – self-financed.)
- Location: Kowloon Tong Area (further details upon application)
- Fee: Free of charge (not including dinner)
- Target audience: all sexual identities/ sexual orientations, cross-dressers, transgender friendly people.
Whoever is interested, click on http://tinyurl.com/gathering to enroll before the end of 18 Dec. All information submitted will be kept confidentially by TGR with the use of Google Doc. The exact location will be announced via email the day before the event.
The exact location will be announced via email the day before the event. IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE VENUE Toilet usage direction: The toilets available are for public use. You are advised to use toilets according to the sex defined by your HKID Card or Medical Certificate. You may use the disabled’s toilets if there is any embarrassment or uncertainties.