* Please click the link below to sign up. Any entry at facebook are not invalid.
No matter whether you are a transgender or not, you must have some experiences in purchasing clothes, shoes or other accessories that you liked but finding that they did not really suit you after you got back home. Some items are so new that it is wasteful to throw them into the recycle bin. Moreover, there are many transgender friends still encounter difficulties in shopping clothes.
For transman, transwoman or whatever, you must have a lot of favorite collections you would like to share with others. Our first “Barter Paradise” will be a place for you to talk about your interest. There are 2 things you can do here:
- Bring your collections such as clothes, shoes, toys and other accessories, and share your secret recipe such as dress or shopping tips.
- Exchange your items and ideas with your friends.
- The person who bring the most items and the person who exchange most items will receive a gift from TGR.
The participant who brings or successfully exchanges the largest number of items will be awarded a gift by TGR.
To let us preview your collections, you can post on facebook pictures of items that you are about to share during the gathering.
Warning: No monetary transaction will be allowed in the gathering. Our organization will not be responsible for any process of exchanges of items.
- Date: May 9, 2015 (Saturday)
- Time: 6:00pm-8:00pm (feel free to stay behind for supper or some chit-chat after 8pm – self-financed.)
- Location: Further details upon application
- Fee: Free of charge (not including dinner)
- Target audience: all sexual identities/ sexual orientations, cross-dressers, and transgender friendly people.
Whoever is interested; enroll before the end of 7 May. All information submitted will be kept confidentially by TGR with the use of Google Doc. The exact location will be announced via email the day before the event.